Monday, August 26

Shadows, Bumpers, and Ghosties- Oh My!

I have really bad hallucinations when I get stressed out. I see and hear things and it gets very distracting and annoying.
I just bought a book today. "Natural Witch" by Ellen Dugan. In a chapter on living as a witch, she recommends taking a few minuets every day just tuning in and paying attention to life and the energies around you.
I've been busy and a bit cut off for months and the hallucinations have become worse. I hardly have any nice ones anymore, just bothersome things.
Maybe that's my problem. Maybe I should pay more attention to all the craziness within me and without me. Weird energy is vying for my attention anyway and maybe I just need to turn around and face it dead-on.
Heck, I'll probably have fun along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!