Sunday, September 22

Spell for Finding a Lost Pet

My cat went missing a while ago, so I decided to make a spell to try and bring her back.
She hasn't yet, but I'll let you know when she does.
Here's the spell.

Ingredients:

  • (1) blue candle
  • One of the cat's toys that you won't miss too much (in this case, it was a feather).
  • Sage


Steps:

  1. Lay out the altar cloth, set up the ingredients, and open the circle.
  2. Light the sage and the candle.
  3. Holding the cat toy, explain to your deity, if she's alive and it's the best thing for her, you want your cat to come home healthy.
  4. Pass the cat toy through the sage smoke 3 times, repeating "With good will to all and harm to none, so mote it be, so shall it be done." with each pass.
  5. Put out the sage and bury it near the back door.
  6. Place the feather on the ground near the front door.
  7. Move the blue candle to a window so that it can be seen from the outside. Leave it burning.
  8. Open another window that the cat can get through (or prop open the cat-door- if you have one).
Notes:
  • I briefly considered including Bast (goddess of cats and protection) in this spell, but I decided not to. You never want to add such a large element as a god into a working if you're not familiar with him/her.
  • Be careful about leaving the candle burning. My candle holder is glass and it cracked when it got too hot, sending two pieces flying. I'm still not sure if this is a bad sign for my cat. Only time will tell, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!