Friday, April 20

Jesus + Me = BFFs?

You know, it's really pretty tragic to me that so many people I know claim to not like Jesus.
He and I don't share the same religion. He lived thousands of years before me, --if he even lived at all-- and yet I know that I would have loved the guy if I ever met him. He's just so agreeable!
On the other hand, we have Christian extremists who twist his teachings and spin webs of guilt in his name. Now I know that most Christians aren't like this, and I even know that my religion has it's fair share of loonies! It's just strange to me that a group of people who follow the teachings of a pacifist can be so violent when defending their viewpoints.

Wicca is a pretty peaceful religion too. Why can't we be friends?

I think that the world would be a better place if we delighted in who people are, not judge based on what we think they should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!